The New Zealand Arboricultural Association (NZ Arb) is the primary authority for tree care companies and individuals throughout the country. The NZ Arb provides tree care professionals with the tools to use every day to encourage, foster, improve and educate themselves and others in all aspects of arboriculture throughout New Zealand.
Stay in touch with the issues that concern you.
Membership in the NZ Arb may be one of the most considered acts you may ever take to grow your tree care business and gain an advantage over your competitors.
Membership to NZ Arb benefits you or your organisation through:
- Professional recognition as a NZ Arb Member
- The use of a special NZ Arb Member logo for your website or other advertising (available from 2016, terms & conditions apply)
- The option to become a NZ Arb Approved Contractor, including the ability to distinguish your business from the competition with authorised use of the NZ Arb Approved Contractor logo in your company’s yellow page advertisements, letterhead or other correspondence. It also includes having a direct link to your company on the NZ Arb web site as an Approved Contractor
- Access to the Members’ Section of the NZ Arb web site, with many resources not available to the public
- Access to tree care conferences, workshops and seminars: from the NZ Arb Annual Conference through to the international conferences of the ISA and affiliate chapters, making you more valued as an employee or owner
- Concession rates to the NZ Arb Annual Conference and other similar events
- Cut-rates on very important certification programmes and study materials
- 20% off discount at Husqvarna on all of their "professional" lawn and garden equipment, including P.P.E equipment - click here for more details
- Free delivery of four quarterly Tree Matters magazines each year
- Discounts on advertising in Tree Matters magazine (a unique medium that will target all of New Zealand’s key arboricultural organisations) as well as opportunities to market your business through the NZ Arb Website
- Savings on more than 100 industry books, videos, workbooks, CD/DVDs, and other training/reference resources
- Opportunities to contribute to the arboricultural knowledge base and actively participate in improving the understanding of amenity tree care
- Worldwide membership providing unequalled professional networks
And, as we grow and go forward, NZ Arb will continue to add to these wide range of benefits, to ensure the service and value of Membership is maintained.