are the vital life-blood of our organisation; without their dedication and loyalty we would likely not be able to provide the services that are so important to the amenity tree care sector.
We encourage you to become a sponsor of NZ Arb.
We love working with other organisations to help us achieve our goals and contribute to theirs.
Trees are living, dynamic organisms that need appropriate management and care to ensure their safety, longevity and continued contribution to the landscape. For Arborists in New Zealand to continue to improve in the management and care for amenity trees requires your support.
Sponsor Our Work
Our sponsors help NZ Arb increase its effectiveness and efficiency in achieving its mission. We work with partners to develop a tailored sponsorship opportunity to fit your marketing needs and budget.
Sponsorship opportunities include tailored corporate packages, sponsorship of an event, and sponsorship of a publication.
NZ Arb offers its corporate partners and sponsors a range of tailored Cornerstone Sponsorship packages. These include:
- NZ Arb acknowledgement in monthly newsletters, in quarterly industry magazines (Tree Matters) and at events like Conferences & Workshops and high-profile Tree Climbing Competitions
- promotion via NZ Arb’s web site, which now receives over 2,000 unique visitors per month
- opportunities to carry out joint press work with NZ Arb’s Media Liaison
NZ Arb has a busy events calendar, which includes a number of ‘must attend’ dates for industry leaders and decision makers. These include:
- NZ Arb’s Annual Conference attended by well over 100 senior decision makers
- NZ Arb’s National Tree Climbing Championship (and 4 regional competitions), including radio and TV coverage
- NZ Arb’s Annual Conference Dinner with up to 100 senior decision makers in attendance
- other networking events, including training workshops and seminars
Benefits of sponsoring a NZ Arb event include:
- the opportunity to demonstrate your company’s commitment to and engagement with the tree care sector
- a speaking opportunity – a plenary welcome address at our conference, for example
- extensive and high profile branding on all promotion of the event, including printed brochures, web and email communications
- branding on the day of an event including inserts in delegate packs, signage, banners and holding slides
- recognition of your support in our communications channels including our website, member’s magazine and newsletter
Sponsorship of Our Publications
NZ Arb produces several regular publications:
- Tree Matters – the influential industry magazine that reaches into so many professional tree care organisations in New Zealand (published quarterly)
- Monthly Mulch – the complete end-of-month digital newsletter that is sent to members and several hundred other subscribers (published monthly except December)
- Best Practice Guide – the BPG is updated annually and is available for download via the web site
- Conference Handbook – the essential go-to document at the annual conference
Benefits of sponsoring a NZ Arb publication include:
- a prominent logo on the inside cover of Tree Matters
- a prominent logo on the eNewsletter
- acknowledgement on our web site and printed marketing and promotional materials
- conference foreword – a page may be available for a sponsor’s introduction
To contact NZ Arb regarding Sponsorship opportunities, please use the Contact Form.