ISA TRAQ Course – Auckland
10-12 August 2022
9/08/22, 8:00 pm
12/08/22, 12:00 am
Auckland Botanic Gardens
102 Hill Road, The Gardens, Auckland
NZ Arb Hosted TRAQ Course 10 - 12 August - Registrations close 8 July 2022
NZ Arb, in association with the ISA, presents the TRAQ (Tree Risk Assessment Qualification) training course.
This is the ISA program that was originally called TRACE and the ISA has now taken under the credentialling umbrella and modified to follow the methodologies outlined in the ISA Best Management Practice for Tree Risk Assessment.
All trainees must have either:
- A minimum of Level 4 Arb Qualification or
- Be an ISA Certified Arborist
- A full list of acceptable prerequisites can be found here and in the ISA TRAQ Candidate Application Guide
- ISA Member: $850+GST NZD
- Non-ISA Member: $930+GST NZD
- If you only need to retake your TRAQ exam the fee is $150 USD. This will need to be booked directly through the ISA and they will give you further information for the day.
*Course registration fee includes workshop, the Tree Risk Assessment manual and TRAQ workbook, along with lunch and tea breaks during the two and a half-day training.
• A full refund if the registration is not accepted or class is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.
• After the application is submitted and approved by ISA, no refund would be given if the applicant could not attend the
class due to personal reasons.
• Registrations cannot be transferred to another individual. If you are registered and cannot attend the workshop - your
registration can be moved to a future course. An administration fee of NZD$80 may be charged for any changes or cancellation