About the Job
We are currently seeking experienced or qualified Arborists in multiple locations!
· Auckland: Otahuhu or Kumeu
Who said the office needs to have four walls? As an arborist with Treescape you will spend your days amongst the treetops doing what you do best. So if you are looking for a change and you have either qualifications in Arboriculture or substantial experience, now is your chance to join the largest leading Green Asset Management provider in New Zealand!
When you join Treescape, not only will you be provided an abundance of training to advance your skills, but you will also be working in some of the most iconic sites around New Zealand. Joining the largest green asset management provider in New Zealand means an opportunity for your career to grow as an arborist or leader while being guaranteed the ability to work with the best people and equipment in the country.
Ideally, you will have:
· NZQA arborist or utility arborist qualification level 3+
· Full class 1 driver's license (class 2 license beneficial)
· Current first-aid certificate beneficial
· 3 years experience in the field
· Clear communication skills
Perks include but are not limited to when you join Treescape:
· We will provide you with a full uniform, work boots, and climbing equipment
· We will ensure you are working alongside highly experienced colleagues in a supportive and safe work environment
· We will be provided a competitive hourly rate based on your experience and qualifications
· Consistent full-time work guaranteed (Mon-Fri 7am-5pm) with overtime available
· Ongoing unit standard industry training programs are available
· Further HT class training is available
· Serious opportunity for career progression
· Well-equipped modern machinery throughout the company
· Monthly appreciation rewards and yearly awards
· Discounted gym membership -Free onsite carpark
If this sounds like your next career move, then apply via our website or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The fine print
· To be eligible for this position you must currently be living in NZ and have a legal right to work in this country (i.e. NZ Citizenship, be a permanent resident, or hold full working rights).Treescape is also an NZ Immigration Accredited employer, which means that we can support visa applications under the AEWV.
· Candidates will be required to undergo drug and alcohol testing, a medical exam, and Ministry of Justice checks as part of the recruitment process (at Treescape’s cost).
· This is a permanent and full-time position working Monday to Friday 47.5 hours per week. Additional hours and flexibility are generally available.